4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
This is a great brand. Their shirts are soo comfy and fresh. They are totally worth the price you pay for them.
I love using there clothing line. It is comfortable and well fitting. They are very tough and last a long time.
I like buying just about everything from under armour. Great brand great quality. Especially their winter gear.
Great brand has really great apparel and workout products. I have a pair of slides that are really comfortable
Under Armour is such a great brand for my active lifestyle. I especially love their sports bras and hair bands.
Love under armour, so comfy perfect for anything so affordable and great material. Can find and at most stores
My all time favorite brand!! Their sneakers are the best for me and their work out clothes are so comfortable!
This brand is great, the shoes beautiful, very comfortable and last a lot, the exercise shirts are my favorite
I love UA! Good quality. Good prices. Many choices of colors,sizes,and styles of shoes and other athletic ware!
Great products, clothes are comfy and cute. Never really any sales but most is priced ok. Enjoy all the colors
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos