BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
The clothing fits well and it's good quality and comfortable when working out or just laying back I really like the spray and especially since they sell clothing items that are from my University
Nicole B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love under armour. They are a little on the expensive side but most of the products are high quality. I would recommended it to others if you can afford it. All in all a good place to shop.
Meg c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great quality work out apparel! Under Armour makes some of my favorite, if not my favorite, athletic pants and hoodies. Though it is slightly more expensive, the quality of materials used in their clothing is worth every dime!
Emily M.
Columbia, KY
Under armor is such a great brand. The shorts with pockets are my all time favorite. I wear them to my practice and get so many compliments. These shorts are so soft and I don't like to wear any other kind.
Geralyn S.
Good quality, worth the price. I love stepping into the store and seeing the new under armor stuff, it's all really cute and I like to purchase their workout leggings whenever I get the chance. Very comfortable.
Taren W.
I am a huge fan of Under Armour apparel. As a former college athlete, I wore athletic gear from many different companies. My favorite then and still now is UA. The various fits for both the heat and cold gear lines make it easy to find a style that is comfortable and suits your training needs. From Florida to Chicago to Washington and both on and off the field and in and out of the gym, I'm practically a walking billboard for this brand because the quality and versatility are hard to beat!
Jamisha S.
I love me some Under Armor. I am a cheerleader and I play softball. Under Armor is one of my favorite sports store. I buy mostly all my athletic wear here; backpacks, headbands, cleats, baseball pants, shirts, etc.
Jennifer S.
Beaumont, TX
I love my UA hoodies -- keep me warm and stylish. I absolutely LOVE my UA Core Shorts! They are my #1 workout accessory! I got my personal record in 5K wearing these shorts and doing TRX in them makes me remember to keep the core tight and right. My two complaints about UA (1) Color Selections -- sometimes you get these crazy colors and they forget to cater to the those of us who keep it simple in black. And (2) their process for adding comments/reviews on their website is so stupid. I tried to ay them a compliment, but mention hey - basic colors would be a nice option. I submitted the review and it didn't get posted b/c I failed to follow some guideline that they really didn't spell out which one I violated. Geez, UA review board -- lighten up and let us posts reviews! You might actually get more business!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Love all of their clothing! My son does not like wearing jeans now for some reason but loves putting on any sporty fitness stretch type of pants as long as they aren't tight on his legs like leggings. He has clothes from pretty much all of the different brands that offer this type of clothing and he loves this brand! It is very durable and comfortable! I love all of the different styles for men and women. Its nice for the whole family! Whether we wear these clothes to go to the park to play for lounging around at home or going to work in I love the fact that they are stylish enough to wear for any occasion!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Plenty of styles for the family. Also deals all the time. This brand also has an outlet store and line. I notice that the sneakers are slim fit so if you need a wide fit might not find it here
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?