BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sabrina L.
I have owned my Under Armour Renegade Storm backpack for the past 3 years. It is one of the best purchases that I have made for college. It keeps all of my electronics protected while walking across campus in the pouring rain. I once accidentally spilled a 32 oz bottle of water on the front of it. To my amazement, absolutely no water got onto the inside of the backpack. It truly is quite water resistant. It also looks brand new, despite 3 years of normal usage.

It is also a quite spacious. It can fit my MacBook, iPad, and 2 books inside without much problem. The padded straps are very convenient, as they help ease the stress on my shoulders when carrying a lot of things around.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am addicted to workout clothes I general so I love under armour. Their sports bras are my favorite item of theirs. However not a huge fan of their leggings due to how they tend to sag through the day
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
I love love love these shorts. The only thing that I recommend is that you get a size up from what you would normally wear. They are so comfortable. These shorts are certainly some of the best.
Samantha L.
Best brand for a great price. The fabric lasts and it doesn't become dingy after washing. I always splurge on UA products. I'm never disappointed with my purchases. I usually buy this at an outlet mall.
Erika V.
Under Armor is the go to workout clothing and accessories! Super cute yet a little expensive. The price is the only con. All their items are long lasting and their jackets keep you warm! I highly recommend!
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
Sports bras are extremely comfortable and easy to take on and off. They can run a bit small from my experiences so I would size up. Other than that they have great support and are very cute.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
The clothing fits well and it's good quality and comfortable when working out or just laying back I really like the spray and especially since they sell clothing items that are from my University
Emily M.
Columbia, KY
Under armor is such a great brand. The shorts with pockets are my all time favorite. I wear them to my practice and get so many compliments. These shorts are so soft and I don't like to wear any other kind.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under armor is a great sports brand especially for Athletes the clothing is really great quality it's kind of pricey depending on the item and where you purchase it but definitely worth the money
Meg c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great quality work out apparel! Under Armour makes some of my favorite, if not my favorite, athletic pants and hoodies. Though it is slightly more expensive, the quality of materials used in their clothing is worth every dime!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?