4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
The underarmour sport line is so awesome i like them so much and fits perfectly and they are very comfortable too.
Under Armour is my husbands new favorite brand when it comes to athletic wear! We own so many things under Armour!
Love their sweat shirts, sport bras and tanks, pants.....however in the shoes I don't feel the support I'm craving.
I love this brand. I go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week, so I need comfortable clothing. This is my brand to go to!
Under armour workout gear is great quality. It is durable and comfortable. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
I like under armor, but some of the materials make me itch. I am not a fan of dry fit materials not their prices...
Under armor products are very good to workout in, they breath and allow me to do my fitness while looking stylish.
This is a great brand!! Their shoes, shirts and accessories are the best!!! If you haven't tried them, you should!
Fashion and fitness and great quality work great that holds it's standard across the borax with all their products.
I live in Baltimore and I am an Under Armour supporter. The brand is amazing, and their workout pants are the best!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos