4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
They have pretty comfy spandex shorts! I think this brand is okay! their clothing runs a little small for me though.
I believe there are better or same quality products on the market then under armor ... I don't see paying the price.
The best workout gear to buy ever. We even buy the clothes for our baby boys lol. They are comfortable to workout in.
I buy my shirts here mostly and shoes. I love the sales and sometimes they give gift cards if you purchase enough!
I love everything I own in under armor brand. Sometimes I have to size up in spandex but it's a great quality brand
I love how breathable the t-shirts are especially on a hot summer day! Clothing is very comfortable and stretching
My son wears Under Armour and he loves it. As a mom I love it because I feel like it holds up well through washes.
By far my favorite work out apparel brand!! It's the best!! They make great stuff for running during cold winters.
FIVE STAR for sure I wear all Under Armour fitness clothes they are all so comfortable and have really cute colors.
Cheap and high quality, you can't go wrong. I either use this or Nike and I have yet to discover more great brands!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos