BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jamie A.
This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I just ordered from under armors website and I loved it. They send me a coupon as well as offer discounts for first responders and vets thank you for being a great company.
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This is my husband favorite brand. He only buys this for working out. He says that it let's it breath and is super light weight and when it sweats the doesn't just absorb the sweat and have it on him nasty
Liz M.
Cincinnati , OH
I run track in college, so any athletic wear is what I wear on a daily basis.  I have a lot of Under Armour and it is my favorite right under Nike when it comes to staying warm in the Winter.
Jasmine H.
Bought many shorts for practices and shoes that were extremely comfortable and flexible to wear when doing something physical. Really good quality items, just sometimes on the more expensive side.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Under Armour is a GREAT brand. Their representatives are fully human, and they will admit that "in the beginning their products weren't great".
However, Under Armour is one of the only products that carries a stability shoe with dynima fabric created by NASA. It also has a molded heel cup in their newer shoes that prevents motion and beads off sweat. This means no blisters. I love this company. The also create a clothing line with five branches.
Heat clothing- which is clothing made to cool you off in hot weather.
Cold clothing- which is clothing made to warm you up in cold weather.
Storm 1 clothing- which is clothing that is water resistant.
Storm 2 clothing- which is wind resistant and water resistant.
Storm 3 clothing- which is waterproof clothing that is knit at the seams.
They're product is definitely top notch. 100% quality.
Melissa P.
Lakewood, OH
The clothes fit amazingly. It true to the size. I love my fitted pants and socks alongside the shoes. Everything goes together and it feels great. I can wear pretty much anything I buy from them.
Loren G.
Toledo, OH
I'm a dedicated fitness enthusiast, I work out all the time running and lifting weights. I'm also a group fitness instructor and need to wear workout pants that aren't see-through at all. I LOVE Under Armour! I'd say half of my workout wardrobe (which is bigger than my regular wardrobe) is comprised of Under Armour gear. I always look and feel great when I wear their gear and feel like their prices are comparable to other high-end fitness gear. I've tried the cheaper brands and they just don't last. I'd rather spend $50-75 on a pair of workout leggings that will last me years than $25 on a pair that'll be worn out in a few months.
Sandra A.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand for workout clothes, shoes and gear! Always has great colors and styles. Most of all there clothes are really comfortable and makes working out more enjoyable! I would recommend
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
There are some plus' to getting to try on Before you buy but the store does not have as many options as some department stores carry of their brands but when you find a good sale it's a good buy!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?