- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Love under armor, I've been buying it for years! good quality some is a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Absolutely love their athletic pants and sports bras, they are high quality and you definitely get what you pay for!
Although it's higher in price, under armor does the trick with keeping you dry which helps with any kind of chafing.
I love under armor! We hunt a lot so I always wear it under my jacket. And my kids wear them when they play soccer :)
Under Armor makes amazing sports bra and spandex. They're comfortable and of great quality. And I love their prints.
Great quality and support. I love this brand but I always wait until things are on clearance do to their high prices.
I absolutely love this brand! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
Very good work out gear,used when training for jobs - but is slightly expensive & becomes hot at times when wearing !
Love there shoes so comfy a must have i have about 3 pair i love to use for the gym #consistency #fitness #loveshoes
I am not a fan of UA clothing. I feel that their clothes run too small and tend to cater to small framed individuals.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos