4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Although under armor can be a little expensive there Sweatshirts are pretty nice and soak up sweat while working out!
UA is perfect! It may be expensive but it keeps you warm if you are outside in the cold & the sports bras are great!
Love under armor the sweat shirts are very comfy! And the shoes my husband loves! Great deals at the outlet malls :)
I love their products and have never jad a complaint about them. They are made of good quality and last a long time.
Under Armour clothes fit me better than any other athletic brand. They also hold up very well for outdoors activity.
I love this product they always have thr best clothes and shoes and I'm obsessed with everything they have to offer.
Great for all weather there is a lot of different designs and sizes something for everyone and its not that expensive
Under Armour is a great brand, good quality and last a long time. Have a few pieces and would. Definitely buy again.
Their clothes are so comfortable and I always buy them when I go to shop for active clothing for when I go to the gym
Durable clothing that can survive being worn multiple times by my rough and tumble 6 year old! Definitely recommend!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos