BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Amanda V.
I find that although these kinds of clothing work away sweat I feel they are thin and still make me feel that "cool" sensation of being wet. They are also pretty expensive no matter where you purchase them.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I never considered buying Under Amour products before because of the price tag, but after finding one of their sports bra at a consignment shop, I had to go and get more!! The sports bra was super comfortable but gave plenty of support without feeling constraining. After my satisfaction with the sports bra, I bought some bicycle shorts of sorts to wear under dresses or when I go to yoga, zumba, or run. They were super comfortable as well! They had a spandex material and fit me really well while making everything look nice and holding extra skin in. I also purchased a pair of sweat pants I can wear in the winter for yoga and zumba, or just around the house. they are super comfortable as well and very soft. They keep my legs warm when its cold, but in the summer they do not make me sweat. I would definitely recommend this brand of active wear to anyone who works out often!!
Teresa Q.
I recently bought some tights from here. They are such good quality. Like I feel like I had been missing my whole life. Nike tights are see through for me but not these. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under armour is a reliable brand! I buy a lot of cute workout clothes from them and I do believe looking good while working out motivates you. My favorite purchase would be my under armour hoodie, which is super comfortable.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The best pair of sneakers I have owned till date are UA. Their technology is far too superior to others in the industry! The prices are extremely reasonable for the kind of quality and comfort you get.
Kimberly R.
I love all things under armour! My kids and I love how pretty and bright the colors are and you cant beat this brand in comfort. We have everything from socks to headbands and have nothing bad to say.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
This brand is usually my go-to for athletic wear. I love their cold gear and heat gear. It's perfect for all seasons & it doesn't hurt that they're on the come up because they're improving their style.
erika G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love all of their products. From shoes, to hoodies to hats. Hoodies and coats that are cold weather gear are great because they repel rain and snow without being bulky. Shoes have held up very well!
Yessica H.
indiana
I love this brand. Their running shoes and hoodies are amazing. The quality is perfect. Each item is worth its price. A great brand for excersizing. I do reccomend this brand to anyone who wants to purchase active wear
Jamie A.
This is a great brand overall. Is it expensive, yes I think so! Is it worth the price, absolutely. I buy this for my kids in sports, I wear it myself, and my husband loves the heat gear and cold weather gear.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?