4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
By far my favorite brand for workout clothing. All of their clothing is so light and comfortable. Nothing can compare.
This is my favorite running shirt! Love the hoodie and the holes in the sleeve for your thumbs! And it great for fall!
I love everything under amour! They have the best stuff for working out ! I especially love their leggings and tanks!
Love the brand and all their products. Their clothing absorbs sweat from working out like you haven't even done much!
I have some Under Armor items and like them a lot. I think UA is a good company and shows it through their products.
I love UnderArmour gear. They're clothes are super comfortable and really durable. The only downside is the pricetag
I only wear under armour half the time. The only thing I don't like is their shoes. They are not comfortable at all.
My daughter wears all these products she wears them for all her sports she plays. Very comfortable clothes and shoes
Best leggings to work out in! Fitting, stretchy and durable! They're thick too, so no seeing through when squatting!
I love this brand! It tends to be a little expensive depending on where your shopping but it definitely does its job
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos