4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Reliable brand! Everything is always high quality, of course the items are a little more expensive but it is worth it.
I love wearing these on really cold days because they keep me super warm! And it's also great how lightweight they are.
Great for all winter and spring sports. I wear so much under armor during hiking in the winter that I hardly get cold.
One of my favorite brands. I am very active and run nearly every day and they are my go to for comfort and durability.
I think the cold gear is excellent but the price not always so great. Catch it on sale for after season. But nice line
Hands down UA is my go to brand for anything fitness! Their products are durable and well worth the little extra money!
I seriously am in love with everything under armour! Everything I’ve ever bought from them has been wonderful quality!
I love Under Armour brand! Their clothes last forever and are extremely comfortable! The designs are appealing as well!
This is one of my favorite brands. I bought a sports bra by this brand a long time ago and it still works good as new.
I love it firstly for being based out of Baltimore. But their active wear is amazing and effective while comfortable.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos