4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
This is my 2nd favorite sport brand . clothes are very soft and comfy . they are kinda expensive buy worth the money .
Under armour has some prettu amazing hoodies. Mu husband loves the fit and how warm they actually are for cold weather
Love everything they make! From sports bras to socks! So comfortable lasts really long and great quality for the price!
Under Armour has cute workout clothes but it is kind of pricey. The price is worth the quality of the clothes though.
This is the number one product for my family!!! My sons first show was actually under armor and he walks great in them!
My fiance works outdoors year round and he loves the Under Armour Coldgear. Helps keep him warm and going all day long!
Under Armour has very good quality shoes and clothes. When it comes to workout gear that have everything you will need!
Can not say enough good things about their clothing. I am always looking to try more. Good quality and very comfortable
We all love Under Armour. Shoes are great for people with wide feet. Clothes all great quality. Prices are hit or miss.
I bought some Under Armour Running Shoes. And I'm glad I got them! They are cushioned, soft, light, and awesome quality!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos