4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love under armour the clothing is very comfortable the leggings don't slide down while working out I love everything
Love under armor. Always super cute yet comfortable workout clothing. I wear frequently and would recommend to others.
I enjoy under armor because it makes me feel well kept. I don't feel too sweaty and everything is held nicely together.
Love under armor. though the clothes do run small, it's still great. great quality gaurenteed to last you a long time.
absolutely one of my top favorite athletic wear brands! I have tons of work out clothes in this brand, I just love it.
I love under armor I actually have a lot of workout tanks and sports bras and few pants. They're quality is so worth it
Great athletic brand, Affordable and carry lots of things from shoes to workout pants. Everything you need in one store
Great work out tops! And I love their new messaging I WILL WANT I WANT. Good quality and lower price point than others
Love this brand! Most of my daughters softball clothes are made by them. Especially the clothes she uses for practice.
Love their cold weather undershirts. Great for everyday where sometimes. Socks are really gray for hot or cold weather
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos