BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Under armour is awesome! All the products are high quality and are built to last. From the shoes and socks to the sweat shirts and sports bras I’ve never had an issue. The customer service is always excellent!
Stacey M.
I definitely struggle to spend a lot of money on active clothes even though I am in them a lot. I didn't really get into Under Armour until about 3 months ago. I had a couple of their items before visiting one of their outlet stores, but they were not a top brand in my mind to buy active wear.

After walking out of the outlet store Under Armour is my go to for active wear. They have very high quality items. Their clothes all fit true to size and are not uncomfortable to wear. I love that they offer so much variety when it comes to their leggings. The sports bras are also amazing they offer enough support and are very comfortable to wear.

Under Armour is a little more than some other active wear brands, but the quality is worth it. The best part is that most of the time you can find some of their stuff at TJ Maxx or recently they have been having a lot of 40% off sales.
Tiana F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Good quality products. More on the expensive side. It's light Nike's little brother. I prefer Nike's shoes over under armour as they're better quality and durability. I really like their hoodies that they sell
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love my under armour gear! Good quality, lasting material and reasonably priced. I shop here frequently for both myself and my fiancé. He loves the socks and I love the fitness gear. I would recommend shopping here!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have never had a bad experience with Under Armour. They have very nice workout clothing. Very very comfortable. And worth every penny. My husband is a huge fan of this store. I totally recommend shopping here.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I love under amour it is seriously the only clothing that I ever feel comfortable wearing and working out in! Not only do they have just work out gear but they have everything you can think of plus casual wear! I love the shoes and how many different kinds they have and how much support they give. An they don't just support one sport they basically support every sport so there not limited on what they have as far as gear wise and they also support women in a bunch of stuff and started a woman's slogan as well as men's! My husband and I are a under armor family
Madeline M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under Armour products are great, great quality and style. It is very expensive and most coupons will NOT apply to under armour products/apparel, but they are very much worth it. They will last forever if you take care of it.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I have a few hoodies and shorts from Under Armor. I only get the hoodies that are made from cotton. I do not like the other material they use. I also use the cold gear when I'm at work and it works great.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
A classic fashion icon for athletics apparel. It is good quality and a lot of people love this. Personally i feel that they could come out with cuter items considering that athletic clothes are in right now.
Lucero M.
This is a great brand. I like everything that they make. It is well made and very comfortable. Will definitely continue to buy their products for myself and my family. Absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?