4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I like to wear under armour or Nike work out gear I don't have a sports bra from them yet but the pants from them I enjoy
I love their clothing line. Always very comfy, but as far as their shoes go they aren't as good. They aren't very comfy.
Absolutely love this brand for working out! I own many shirts in the heat gear. Highly recommend this for men and women!
Great brand, no complaints here. Wears well and can always find my size. From leggings to gym bags they have you covered
Great brand for sports wear! I love the comfort of the clothes! It makes exercising and staying in shape so much easier.
This is great brand, especially if you are working out. The dry fit clothing makes working out so much more comfortable.
This is one of my favorite fitness brands. I love their clothing. It is confortable, a little pricey but we'll worth it.
Love the cold gear line it really keeps you warm. They also have sales so you can get things reasonably priced at times.
The hoodies are soft and warm the sweatpants are great very warm . I love the socks they have they are a just great brand
Such a great brand. I love their workout tanks. Very comfortable and stylish! You can find this brand on sale at Tjmaxx!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos