- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Best name bran I have ever used. I highly recommend to everyone. It is a little pricey for a name brand but it is worth it.
I mostly buy their leggings and tanks... Tanks are great! Leggings are okay. Not see through, but not the most flattering.
I love under armor! I have several of their running shorts, and have used a few tops for winter sports, and they are great!
Honestly this is a great brand! The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it's a little expensive for my taste
I love this brand and the colors that they use. I do wish that they kept larger sizes in stock and it was more affordable.
Under Armour is a great sports apparel brand that I wear whenever I am doing anything athletic, and you should wear it too.
I've recently started buying this brand and it is very durable, it has comes in the perfect colors and my kids love it too
I have tons of workout clothes from this brand and they are some of my favorites. They are very comfortable and breathable.
Under Armour makes great athletic wear! They are all very comfortable, come in great patterns/styles and are long lasting.
I've purchased shirts and workout pants from underarmor. They are great quality but are pretty expensive. Similar to Nike!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos