4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Their clothing is functional and stylish. Lasts a long time. You have to shop around for decent prices. Sizing is accurate.
Under Armour is my favorite brad of all time for anything fitness. so much more comfortable than nike and last way longer!
love under armour! I own several hoodies and t shirts and workout tanks and I love them all!! amazing quality and so cute!
I like Under Armour. I have compression shorts from them and they are pretty comfty. They wick up sweat, and move with you.
I love all the products of this brand. But I'm totally in love with clothes, is so comfortable and practical, super pretty.
Great products! They are expensive but well worth it. I own a few products from them. They are very high quality clothing.
Under armour is an easily recognizable brand. I feel like it holds up to its reputation. I enjoy their products thoroughly
I love my underarmor shorts , I own a spandex pair and a regular pair and I love them both because of the comfort they give
No a big fan of under armor. I like my workout clothes comfy & cute. I feel restricted in under armor. Plus it's expensive
I love my under armour waterproof fleece sweater. It is perfect for cold rainy winter days. I feel like I could live in it.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos