4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I have had my Under Armour tights for 9 years. At first I thought $40 for tights was outrageous but they have lasted so long!
I'm a runner and trust me their stuff is so much better than Nike. Good cold weather gear and really breathable summer gear.
I absolutely love this brand. It hold up to what it cost so it is worth every penny spent. I just absolutely love this brand.
This is real sportswear for the active athlete. Everything they produce is a quality product and worth the extra expense.
Great apparel. Good fabric. Durable and still breathable. Many color choices and they last so long Definetly worth the money
This is my favorite brand of workout gear because it's cute comfy and fits great and can last a long time with many washings.
Love Under Armour clothing! It's a bit pricey but definitely does what it's supposed to. My son loves it for all his sports.
I always put my kids in Under armour for softball and football practice. It keeps them warm and cool depending on the need.
Love there tops. The fit is good for running. Keeps me warm and dry while running at night. Good price for fitness clothing
Love this brand even though I have to travel 50 minutes to get to the nearest one I always enjoy picking up work out clothes
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos