BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lauren S.
Louisville, KY
Under Armour is is one of my favorite, if not my favorite brands of exercise apparel. The shorts fit my great and aren't super short for a middle aged lady. The tops fit great and come in great colors and patterns.
Rocio G.
El Paso, TX
It can be pricey for this brand but you get what you pay for. My boyfriend recently got me some shoes to workout in and I love them. They are so comfortable and they are light weight as well so when I run it feels as if I'm wearing no shoes!!!
Lexie O.
Osceola, WI
Underarmour clothing never disappoints me! I have a whole drawer full of their workout gear, and some of their casual sweatshirts. Good quality material, and I don't think I'll ever stop buying their leggings!
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really love under armour workout clothes. All the textures are so soft and comfortable feeling/fitting so you can look great and feel great while working out. I would recommend giving some of their clothes a try!
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
I always buy their clothing for my boyfriend. He loves the material and the style. He loves the t-shirts and the hats, I try to find every color for him. It's a great brand no disappointments. Recommend it highly.
Trang D.
Prattville , AL
Love the Under Armour brand. There superior quality and finish make them stand above the rest. I haven't found other products to match Under Armour's fit and finish across the board. You'll find me choosing them every time.
Grace C.
Under Armour is one of my go to athletic brands. The quality is great and the clothes are fashionable. The clothes make for a great gift. I usually have to shop the clearance because their clothes are so expensive.
Sorel B.
I have these under armor spandex shorts and I really like them. They're too get but not painful tight. They don't move around and overall are very comfortable. Absorbs moisture really well. Would recommended
Maria S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love their hoodies! Very warm and very comfortable. They are good quality and very long lasting. I have a black and a bright pink. They are a bit expensive though.
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
great store and awesome merchandise! they sell super great athletic wear and have great prices in the outlet. i also think it is awesome that they support military and law enforcement! kudos to your under armor.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?