- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love under armour products. they are extremely comfortable and well worth the price. they last forever and are great quality
Nearly all my workout clothes are under armor. They are Judy extremely comfortable and they are perfect for any type of workout
I love my under armor tops. Great quality and good price. My boyfriend also pretty much only wears under armour and loves them!
Love UA items. Very durable and comfortable for working out. Just wish they weren't so expensive. Own very few items therefore.
This brand can be pricey but honestly they have veey good quality products. They are worth the money you won't be disappointed.
One of my favorite stores. I love buying athletic Wear from here and so does my husband. It's expensive but it's good quality.
Once I tried a pair of their shoes. Didn't really care for them. To me they do not compare to Nike at all. & super overpriced!
I love shopping at under armor for my running clothes and yoga clothes. All of their clothes are very stylish yet comfortable!
Love under armour Capri the are very fitted and breathable. They are great for hard core cardio and doesn't show sweat stains.
Really the only things I've used from Under Armour are the compression gear & shorts. Still too expensive to buy all the time.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos