BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I had never really gotten into the UA brand until I started working for Cabela's but after getting some product training and gaining knowledge of what certain products do, I really like them! I got the honor of receiving a really good discount so I bought some things for me and gifts for other people. I really like that the clothes are so high quality and withstand different active encounters you may endure. The clothes are very fashion forward so there are a lot of colors and designs and styles.. there is something for everyone! The clothes are a bit more on the pricier side, but I believe that's what helps set their brand from others who may not have better quality or variety. The products are great and everyone should try it out at one point or another!
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love under armor! My husband and I shop here often, they have great deals also! The store is always clean and the staff is friendly, and prices reasonable for sports wear. I buy Christmas gifts from here every year.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
Love this brand of active gear! Everything I've purchased before has been top quality and always lasts. The store is always neatly organized and stocked. I shop at UA quite frequently, as it is my go to place for work out clothes.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
My husband loves under armor shirts! The ones he gets are light and airy. When he sweats they are wick absorbing so they sweat doesn't drench, instead it rolls off.
Nidiyah C.
Burgaw, NC
i love this company its a good one if i knw where they store is i would be in their  i got almost helf of they clothes they feel so good and i would keep on getting more of they stuff i hope they keep up the good work
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Under Armour is a great fitness brand. I prefer Nike over Under Armour for the money but it's still a great brand. My kids really prefer UA especially their cold weather gear.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
Under Armor is perfect for those sporty girls!! I've been wearing this brand since middle school during every season of my sports. I can always count on under armpit keeping me warm during those rainy lacrosse games!
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
I'm a big fan of their apparel for all my running needs. Their running leggings are my favorite. My favorite sports bras also all come from under armour. I would and have recommended this brand to friend and family.
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
I originally bought because Steph Curry endorses this brand. But i had the shoes for 2 years almost daily. It just started to “wear and tear” a few months ago. I am happy to have the shoes which support me as i run.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We love Under Armour. Shoes, athletic wear, bags and they have the best hoodies! We shop for the whole family and gifts. Definitely worth the price and everything holds up very well. We will always shop at Under Armour.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?