4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Love love love this brand. It's so comfortable and useful. I use it all the time. I own under armor shoes, shirts, pants, etc.
Love under Armour. Love it for myself (especially there running gear). Even love there kids line since my child plays sports.
Favorite clothing and shoes for weather gear is great and my number one. Long sleeves I have many and just keeping buying more
Love love love... I have never gotton anything that I didn't like. High quality material that holds up and is very comfortable.
We love under-armour!! all our sporting equipment,clothing are this brand. They are great quality and offer a variety we like.
I believe under armour projects are extremely overpriced even though they are quality products. 70 bucks for a sweatshirt... No
Brand is pricey, but never disappoints. Each line has a unique way to wick sweat away, keep heat in and everything in between.
As a football player I abs love Under Armour. A lot of my cold weather gear is UnderArmour. Trylue to size and awesome styles.
Such a great brand! It's a little pricey but really worth it. I have a wide variety of under armor products and love them all.
Love UA storm! I have 2 hoodies and 1 sweat pant. They are the perfect fit for my personal liking, fitted but a little baggy!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos