- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love Under Armour but I'm not a big fan of the price tag. It is great when I'm splurging and the quality lasts for a long time.
It keeps me really warm during football or just jogging when its cold. but for all that goodness its gonna cost you a bit more.
I use it becoause i become very cold when at work and its very form fitting so i can slip it under my other shirts so i love it
I get my volleyball equipment from under armour it's a great brand and great price. I never had any problem with there products.
Super great quality of workout clothing. Nothing feels too heavy on the body so you are still able to have full range of motion.
I've had a few under armour products and, while they worked well, I didn't think they were as high quality as some other brands.
I own some pieces, love the compression ones, I can enjoy outdoor exercising even during the cold months. Highly recommend them.
Love their clothing. Great quality and truly are great for cold (cold gear) and hot (hot gear) weather. I wear UA in all seasons.
Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable
Under Armour is a fantastic brand. I own a pair of running shoes from them, best running shoes I've ever owned. Worth the price!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos