4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Under Armor is the best fitness brand, their products are comfy and made really well. my husband and i both where their products.
I love under armour. Being a track and field/cross country runner I buy their apparel a lot and I love it. The quality is great.
Such a great brand. From their work out gear, to their shoes, headbands and water bottles- all are long lasting and sustainable.
It keeps me really warm during football or just jogging when its cold. but for all that goodness its gonna cost you a bit more.
I love Under Armour but I'm not a big fan of the price tag. It is great when I'm splurging and the quality lasts for a long time.
Under armor is everything! I have countless work out outfits. The shorts are definitely my favorite. I have a load of socks too.
I got a pink hoodie and still have it and its soooo warm! And its comfortable !! I recently gave it to my sister and she loves it
Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable
I have only owned a few things of under armour but they have held up! The quality of many products shoes/shirts/shorts are great!
Great quality. I could not hike without my under armor. i am constantly in the outdoors and these products keep me dry and warm!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos