4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I work in a 35 F room at work and the cold-gear works great. It thin so I can move around to do my work but still keeps me warm.
Under Armour makes great quality and great looking sportswear. A little pricey but totally worth it! Their cold gear is awesome!!
Always love their products, well made but is slightly pricey. Always a big fan of the long sleeves to keep warm and moisture wick
Under amour is all you have to say and who doesn't want it. Great quality not the best prices but quality and design is worth it.
I love all their dryfit clothes makes it a lot more comfortable when working out knowing I'm not sweating all over the place lol.
I absolutely love this brand! I own gym clothes, caps,tennis shoes etc. I love the quality. Under armour my favorite sport brand.
Their spandex are great quality and are very affordable. I feel like I wear their spandex every day and they won't stretch on me
I don't really buy this brand but my boyfriend loves their clothing and shoes. I'm kinda starting to like it to very comfortable.
While this product does keep you warm I found out very uncomfortable. The sizes run very small and I feel it is very over priced
I love this brand!! I love how the yoga shorts feel on me.. I can wear them all day too. There very comfortable and stretchy too.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos