- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Husband has been wearing these under his uniform for years and loves the quality. They wash great but line dry don't put in dryer.
I love under armor. They are a great brand that provides high quality products. Though it is a little pricey it is worth the money
This brand literally has everything you need for WHAT you need. The quality is amazing and the items are definitely worth the price
Love their sneakers! They don't hurt my feet and are comfortable to wear all day! They are fairly cheap for a high end product too!
I have three shirts and two pairs of pans. I must say that they produce very comfy sportswear and they are much cheaper than Nike!
Under Armor will always be a favorite brand! Well priced for the great quality! Favorites sports bras. Super comfortable clothing!
I love all of their clothes they have! It is so comfy and they can keep you warm or cold depending on the type of clothing you buy!
Love this brand, but not as much as its competitors such as Nike and Lululemon. Still think they have awesome workout gear, though.
Their compression shorts are so comfortable and I love them no matter what kind of workout I may be doing. Definitely my favorite!
I have several under armor products, mostly workout gear! The brand will last a lifetime! I still have clothing from middle school!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos