BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
ūüĆļAnaliciaūüĆļ N.
Tempe, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love underarmor this and Nike are my favorite 2 brands for work out clothes. The quality is amazing and the workout clothing will last you forever. It is super easy to wash and the fabric that they use to make their products its stretchy, comfortable, and moves well. I highly recommend this brand.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They are amazing! Their athletic wear is absolutely great! I enjoy buying their tops and bottoms! I shop here all the time and they are super nice and helpful when needed. I would recommend and continue shopping!
Tiffany L.
I have a hard time spending a lot of money on active wear, but once I started working out consistently (5-6 days a week) I saw the need for higher quality clothing. The pieces I have in my closet from Under Armour are wonderful. They hold up well, fit true to size, and feel great. I tend to shop at our local outlet so I'm not up on the newest trends, but I don't really mind being behind on fashion.

I guess I say "true to size" because I've gotten to know the brand, but there are different lines of clothing that run slightly different when it comes to the sizing. All of the Cold Gear runs a little tighter (to keep you warm) and the Heat Gear is a bit more loose (so you don't die of suffocation in the summer heat). It might take a trip to the changing room to get the hang of the sizing, but it's pretty consistent after the first few attepts at trying them on. My husband and I both wear different sizes in different seasons because of the Heat vs. Cold gear difference. Sometimes it's the difference between a small and a medium for me and a medium and a large for him. Try the products, once you get the fit right it's worth the investment.

Personally, I use their sports bras on a daily basis. I have quite a few tank tops. A majority of my leggings are from UA. Their headbands and socks are great accessories. And they have the BEST sweats. I have a few hoodies that I wear and a pair of sweatpants that are great for winter months getting to and from the gym. I recommend UA for anyone looking for comfortable, functional fitness clothes. I think they are worth the price.
Nicole M.
Kulpmont
My whole household is a huge fan of Under Armour. The quality of their items is one that is sure to last over the years. I also love how they support their troops, first responders, and law enforcement by offering a 10% discount with proper ID. They also combine that discount with any other discount as well! GREAT company!
Jenny R.
Great quality of clothing. My boys love it because of the style, the quality and the comfort. The prices are very reasonable. The clothes withstand a lot. As a mother of boy athletes this is a brand that I trust to get them through the school day and into the field.
Meg C.
My whole family loves under armour! My husbands closet is 90% under armour! I especially love their leggings and running shoes! They are both comfortable and last a long time! Even my toddler and 3 month old have some under armour clothing! We love it that much!!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Their stuff is super good quality. I have bought hoodies from them in the past that had great quality and I currently have a pair of leggings that I love! They aren’t too expensive and they have so many casual things! I love this brand and I recommend trying!
Tyler M.
Under Armour is affordable and has always made comfortable products. They also show great support to our military! The clothes are well made and do last for a long time whether you’re working in the yard or working out or just casually wearing them every day
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
There is an outlet by my house and I go there during major sales. I love their hoodies and I buy the super soft shirts for my son. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Even with the sales under armor is expensive but I feel the quality is worth it.
Kayla W.
I think Under Armour has great workout clothes for women. They're so cute! I only buy my stuff from the outlets though because they're a little expensive. But if you're looking for cute, well made workout clothes I would definitely check out Under Armour!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?