- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love the Women hoodies, I usually have to buy a bigger size though cause they are made so small and very right around the neckline.
I am in love with UA. I wish they were a lot cheaper but that never seems to be a factor when choosing whether or not to buy a product.
Comfortable but expensive. it's nice that it keeps you cool and not overheat. can be used as layers in the winter. and great material.
I LOVE under armour hoodies, and spandex. Perfect to throw on for a long run, looking cute while doing it. Not so much loving the price
My husband likes this brand. He likes the material of the tops for water activities. I liked the fact that they didn't shrink in dryer
I love my Under Armour hoodie! It keeps me nice and warm on cool days. I have several other products from Under Armour and they great!
Great brand! Being a runner I need something light in the summer and warmer in the winter and Under Armour is the perfect combination.
Love under armor! Great fitting & I love the heat/cold gear technology. Great for the gym, running around town or hiking in the woods.
Under Armour is a good brand..i use the clothing for working out a lot or even a regular day..good quality clothes and last a long time.
Even though their items seem a bit pricey at first they last and are pretty nice. And not that expensive when compared to other brands.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos