- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
High quality brand with style. We can never have enough UA in our house. The prices can be a bit steep but I always wait until things are on sale.
Under Armour is so necessary when working out. Love that it absorbs sweat. It's great for running and also wearing under hiking gear in the winter.
I e always been a fan of under armour! When I played soccer it was the best to keep you warm without needing a huge bulky hoodie under your jersey
My son's go to brand for his sports needs! All of his shirts and compression shorts for running are from under armor. Great high quality products !
Under armour is one of my absolute favorite sportswear brands. The fit is true to size and most of their clothing is breathable and easy to move in
If it were up to me my entire wardrobe would consist of underarmour. There isn't any type of clothing or accessories that they haven't tapped into.
Sister loves to use clothing during hunting season, her morning runs and when it's cold keeps her super warm. So soft and thick. Cute and in love!
Under Armor is one of the fewest brands of clothing I will purchase for my family. It may be expensive, but the quality does last a very long time.
These clothes fit so well and look so flattering on most body types I like wearing under armour to the gym.... They fit well and have good stretch
I feel that Under Armour is Nikes main competition. Their stuff is very durable and gets the job done. I especially love wearing them for thermals.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos