4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love the feeling of their clothes. My brother used to be in football and now he is in the military and this is the only workout brand he will buy.
I love this brand! I'm actually wearing it right now and the sweat-shirts are comfy to just lounge in or to run in on a chilly day. I wear mine often
Underarmour has excellent apparel. I love the hooded sweat-shirts. The quality and softness is great! I have washed many time and it does not shrink!
A really great brand! The clothes are very comfortable and top quality. I also have a book bag that is very durable and the shoulder padding is nice.
Best workout gear! so cute, and all my stuff comes from Under Armor. The quality is great and lasts a long time. I will forever purchase Under Armor!
These are the warmest clothes, a lot of people wear them when working out especially in the winter because they are easy to move in and keep you warm.
I love Under Armour clothing! The hoodies are so soft and comfortable. The sweats are also great and perfect for a day of lounging around the house.
I love under armour! I have to buy a size bigger though because I feel like around the arm pits and neck runs small. But, one of my favorite brands!
This is a great brand for runners! I've had several pairs of Under Armour shorts for a few years now, and they still look brand new after many uses.
I love their shirts and their leggings, they fit perfect to your skin... it is thick enough to last long but it does not feel heavy so it is perfect
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos