- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I really don't know too much about under armor but I do know that all of the clothing that me and my husband own are awesome!!!! Best clothing to own
My Under Armour tank is my favorite tank to run in. It works so well at keeping moisture from sweat off of my skin. Rather pricey but great quality!
Love this brand! Quality products and great looking too! Worth every penny to me! The kids and hubby love this brand! Comfort and classy sporty look!
Such an amazing brand of athletic apparel. Cute and inventive designs that make for a unique outfit that will make anyone feel confident and strong.
I loveeeeee Under Armour Clothing & Shoes. Anything from my workout essentials to a regualer tee. There so comfortable, and own many pairs and sets.
My favorite active wear line. I have numerous outfits and shoes. Great quality in everything and whether bought in store or online always satisfied.
Under armour is the best. Workout clothes, every day tshirts, jackets, shoes....all spectacular. Staff is always courteous and you can order online.
Under Armour is, to me, more of an athletic's line of apparel. I do own some under armour but do not get the full use out of it that it has to offer.
Under armour has great brands, are great on price, and have my favorite yoga pants and legging. Would recommend them to anyone who loves to workout.
A little too pricey, they do have great workout clothes though. We purchase items that are on sale or that we have had before and know we will like.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos