4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
One of my favorite companies. High quality and with the money. I use various under armour for my running gear and my son uses it for his baseball gear.
I have just recently bought cold gear to keep warm for under my clothes. Best purchase ever. Compression leggings are great and feel good on your body
I really love under armour and think they make great quality and durable products. It's reasonably affordable compared to other fitness brands as well!
A bit pricy but an overall great product. I don't have many products by UA, but bought some of their cold weather gear and it works, and looks, great.
Some of their sport bras are just perfect for support. I have found a few in target without braking the bank account plus they have nice sheer colors.
Under Armour is my go to brand when I need any kind of clothes for activities. The material of all of their clothes is perfect for outdoor activities.
Under armour has quality performance and sports wear for a good price. I'd give them 5 stars but they're severely lacking in the lifestyle department.
I recently bought some great workout shorts from under armour- great fit! They are true to size and the dryfit material is amazing for working out in!
Love this brand. Nice quality stuff it's just pretty expensive.even sale prices are sometimes too high. But j love their sweat-shirts, so warm and comfy
This is my dad's go to sports clothing store. He is a referee and umpire for several sports and he always wears under armor more than any other brand.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos