4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Under armour always have a great products, whatever i need I know that I can find with them. Love the shirts and shorts. I wish the price could be better
Expensive, but good quality. There sports bras are my favorite. Tried Nike and other brands but there's seems to cover what needs to be covered the best.
Under Armor is a great brand with good quality items. My sweatshirt still is in great condition after wearing it all the time! Definitely a great brand.
We use Underarmor for the whole family. We have purchased shoes, tops, and workout bottoms. Their products always are great quality and worth the price.
Under Armour is a reliable brand for warm layering pieces. I always use Under Armor long sleeve shirts for under my ski gear before hitting the mountain.
I love under Armour their stuff is high quality and last a long time. Very good for the price. Variety of stuff. Great for working out or just every day.
Under Armour has fantastic sports wear. I wear the under Armour compression tights and shirts when I workout everyday. Next best thing to Nike right now!
I really like their UA women's vneck tees. Unlike the Nike ones, they don't shrink and the material is really breathable and doesn't hold on to moisture!
This is my go-to brand for anything fitness. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. The clothes last a long time and never go out of style.
My brother is pretty obsessed with Under Armour. The only thing I don't really like about them is how expensive they are, but I suppose it is "worth it."
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos