BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jenny K.
I have a few workout pants from under armor. I really like how they fit. They don't slide down or ride up. Bought at an outlet so they were cheaper too.
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
I absolutely love the Under Armour apparel! they was and wear great! Stains lify and colors don't fade. The only downside is the cost, but it's worth it.
Tonya D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love Under Armour clothing they are made of durable material and they last. There is only one thing I don't like and that is the cost of the products.
Adriana G.
This is a great brand for clothes and shoes to work out in. So comfortable, move with the body and the shoes give great support and Coke in fun colors!!
Angela L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love all of my underarmor products. They me cool when I am hot and warm when I am cold! They also have great designs and colors options to choose from.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love Under Armour! Clothes fit true to size and are very well made. A little pricey but worth the money. My favorite is my quarter zip loose fit jacket.
Sem K.
One of my favorite athletic brands!!! Can be found in most stores and is made with good quality! Their products last me for a while & I truly enjoy them.
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
Love this brand of clothes. Not overly excited over their shoe line though....but am a definite for all their clothing. My boys love their stuff too.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The best fitting apparel that I have ever owned. There isn't a time that I can remember where I was every dissatisfied with a product from Under Armour.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Under Armour is one of my favorite athletic brands for clothing. There sports bras are comfortable and always fit great. Not to mention is it all cute!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?