BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Courtenae D. M.
I love Under Armour jackets. They are really good brand. ..it may be pricey but all is well in the end. I have jacket over 3 years old and still looks new.
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
I really love the Under Armour brand. It keeps you warm when needed and cool when needed. The only negative thing I have to say is that it is a bit pricey.
Brookd W.
Broomfield, CO
UA has superior, higher quality products when compared to competitors. I am always satisfied with my purchases and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Anastasia P.
Corp Christi, TX
Under armor is one of my favorite workout brands. I love that they have everything that I need for a good work out from shoes to gloves they have it all
Kelsey W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Their hoodies are my favorite and they're very comfortable, especially in this cold weather. Their clothe always last a long time and their very durable.
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Love this brand! Their shirts and pants are just so comfy! i love purchasing this brand especially for my workout clothes or my family's sports wear!!!!
heather b.
I love under armour products, but I do not like the price of their products. My favorite clothing items are goodies and I absolutely love their hoodies.
Taylor P.
I think Under Armour has great quality in clothing. I love their sweat-shirts and dry fit shirts. They're incredibly comfy and I don't sweat through them.
Melina V.
La Villa, TX
This brand is phenomenal! It is costly but you're getting your bang for your buck. The quality is great and lasts so long. It's also really comfortable.
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Love this brand. They make great quality and super cute workout gear. This is one brand that is worth spending money on. It's great quality and it lasts.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?