BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great work out gear. It's form fitting without being too tight & its really breathable. I started wearing this stuff not too long ago & I'll never go back
vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
the products are great but I hate that they are so over priced. I wish it was more affordable. for people on a budget and with families is just not doable.
Jessica S.
Forest City, PA
I love all under armour products! I love that they work with the Wounded Warrior project as well! Their cold gear really keeps you warm in the winter!!!!!
Rebecca S.
New Whiteland, IN
Awesome quality clothes and bags and shoes. Husband loves to work out in the clothes. He really likes their socks. He says they keep his feet dry and cool.
Gigi F.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I bought long sleeve shirt for my during the cold days while playing football i must say it kept him warm. under amour is the best... from caps to cleats.
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love under Armour brand! And all of their products! I especially love their hoodies! They are so comfy and worm I wear them all the time on chilly days!
Breanna R.
I love all of Under Armour's work out clothes! Not only is it comfortable and lightweight, but it also looks good - and when you look good, you feel good!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite workout brands. They make quality clothing that lasts. I recommend this to everyone who works out a lot and needs them to last.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This stuff is great and i love under Armour but the price just isn't worth it. It is definitely warm but i can find things that are the same for way less.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love their brand . The most comfortable clothes and always have the best gear . Worth the money you spend , kinda pricey for me but like I said worth it .
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?