BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Samantha Q.
Uniontown, Pa
I like Under Armour but sometimes their clothes just don't fit right. But when I like the fit, the clothes are well made, last long, and aren't too expensive
Brandon D.
O Fallon, MO
Great products. Buy this stuff all the time. Really like the t-shirts. Great quality product. Have never had any issues with anything I have ever purchased.
Dustin k.
Indianapolis, IN
We have an outlet store not to far from where i live and i can always get good deals. i love the golf shorts i got there. everythibg is usually a great fit.
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
Love their workout apparel as well as their golf apparel. Breathable material with good stretch and great fit. Comfortable shoes and even sandals. I'm a fan.
Sarah W.
Expensive but worth the money because it is super high quality and stays looking great for a long time! Almost everything my boyfriend owns is under armor!!
Kathy B.
I love Under Armour. My fiancé & son also wear this brand quite often! The material lasts long, color doesn't fade, & well worth the price! 5 star for me.
Airel L.
I really like the underarmor bran especially the compression tanks and the shorts. I saw a pair of shorts that had lace on the sides they were super cute.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
Under Armour is by far my favorite athletic clothing brand. The price is a bit steep, but the quality is well worth it. I am a lifetime fan of this brand.
Megan M.
I love everything I have ever bought in this brand. I have a bunch of their headbands and they are awesome. Most slide right off my head but these don't.
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love love love under armour. It really is a great sport clothing. It's lose but still flattering. They breathe so you can still do all your activities.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?