BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love under amour. Comfortable clothing. Super fitting. Weather related. I think the colors could use some improvement but that's it. It's a little expensive.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love this brand. Their compression pants are amazing. They are comfortable, vent well, but also make you feel warmer when working out outside in cold temps.
Eileen C.
Underarmour hace los mejores interiores deportivos realmente la ropa es de muy buena calidad la recomiendo mucho para quienes van frecuentemente al gimnasio.
Janelle M.
Ames, IA
I purchased some Under Armour yoga/ workout pants and they are absolutely my favorite! I had to buy the long ones so they are too long but they are so comfy!
Lu C.
I personally love under armour. Most of my workout clothes are from there, because they're good quality and fairly inexpensive, especially compared to Nike.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love love love this brand I will never go back to Nike. Love there tanks, sweat shirts, and tennis shoes. Love there toddler clothes so soft and comfortable
Garren A.
Love this product. I especially enjoy the fleeces and 1/4 zips and regular tees. Yes it is a little pricey but most of the time it is a high quality product.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I see this brand advertised in popular shows. We've gotten a pricey hoodie from here and I grew attached to it! They have a lot of good quality workout wear.
Alicia K.
Quality made clothes and other items the only down fall is the price. Some prices are completely outrageous but sometimes you can find a good clearance deal!
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Love the fitted shirts and the sweat-shirts! A lot of different options to what you're looking for. Good durable quality that keeps up with me and my running.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?