BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is probably my second favorite sports brand. Super good quality but a little pricey. I really love their b-ball shoes, sweatpants, shirts, and hoodies.
Katie C.
I love under armor! I wear it all the time for working out! Yes its pricey but it is worth it! It last a good amount of time and it's so comfy to workout in!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love under armor! This was the brand we used in softball and let me tell you every part of body stayed warm and in tactic with brand! My personal favorite
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Under Armour has great products that help motivate you to work out. Cold outside? It'll keep you warm. Hot summer day? It keeps you dry and feeling amazing.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great selection of activewear. Very comfy and nice colors and patterns. I have leggings and a jacket... I would like to see. Ore raining jackets. Affordable.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Under armour is a pretty good brand. they are very expensive though. my husband really like the compression and cold/ heat gear with the super hero graphics.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These can be good quality, but for the most part, you're just paying for the brand. They have some solid products but overall... not usually worth the price.
Mike L.
I really like this brand. From their clothes to their shoes. Their shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I just wish their prices were better.
Dani M.
I love every under armour product I've gotten. I have multiple tank tops and pairs of pants. They don't wear out and stay looking nice through many workouts
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
My ultimate go to! So comfy I think even better materials than Nike. I love the difference of HEAT GEAR VS COLD GEAR. They truly make a world of difference.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?