BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour makes some of the best workout clothes for men and women. I love the women's hoodies, they are made with great quality and are always on trend.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I absolutely love under armor workout wear. the jackets are amazing and so soft and warm. and the shorts fit perfectly so they don't move while you workout.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Love the clothes of Under Armour makes. They don't make a lot of extra large clothes but my boys really like the fit for sports wear and excersicing in them.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love this brand for clothes! So comfy and durable. Highly recommend. I have had the same pair of shoes for about 4 years now and the support hasn't gave up.
Gosia B.
Homer Glen, IL
I can get everything I need from this company, whether it's shoes, pants, shorts, or shoes. The quality is very good and everything last a really long time.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love under armour products. I prefer them over brands like Nike because they're more adorable and last a lot longer! Their yoga pants always fit perfectly
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Their products are pricey and tend to not fit me properly. Their running/yoga pants do not stay up while I run, though that may be because I have large hips.
MONIQUE F.
Atlanta, GA
My son plays soccer so I buy this brand sometimes when getting his sports gear. Very high quality and durable products! You definitely get what you pay for!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
I have a couple of their hoodie and they are very warm. They are very comfortable, and come in nice colors. They also fit very well. I highly recommend this.
I have heard great things about this brand but frankly I must say that I have never used one of their products and I have seen that their prices are a little high, I would like to try some of their products to make sure they are good but above all quality.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?