BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I love the under armour socks! They give my feet just enough pressure to get through my workouts without my feet hurting! I haven't really used any other kind of clothing from them except the socks and I do plan on using more of their products!
Daniela M.
When it comes to under armour everything is great shoes clothes everything ! One of my favorite brands weather it's to work out of just for any other day. I think the price is great it's great quality. Even better it's found in many store definitely recommend this brand !
Ida Rose B.
Under armour is great for workouts. All their products don't allow you to get too sweaty and as a plus they make you look very slimming and nice. I really recommend them. Such great quality as well. The only downside is the price.
Elsa W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Their athletic clothes are affordable compared to other stores and they are good quality I have had my shorts from them for like 3 years and they still look new. Their hoodies are also really good quality I have had them for about 3 years and they also still look new.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Love Under Armour! Their clothes are such good quality and fit very well. They keep you warm, without too many layers. It can be expensive, but I think it is worth it. I would definitely recommend Under Armour!
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Under Armour really lives up to its name.  My husband rode from Virginia all the way to Chicago and back on his motorcycle.  Of course I was against this but he went anyway.  So since he was determined to do it there were certain things I told him he needed to do to ensure he return home safely. One of the goals was do not get pneumonia. So you have to be light on a motorcycle but he needed to be very very warm.  His friend recommended Under Armour.  He went out and purchased it.  Midway on the ride he called and told me it was working great.  He was actually too warm so he was able to removed a layer of clothing. I ride motorcycles as well, though not long distance.  I am always cold anyway so I then went out and purchased  Under Armour.  Its been life changing for me.  Its light weight and so warm.  I am not sure what they have patented but it definitely works.  I can be warm on my bike and ride freely without feeling bulky.  What a game changer.
Jennifer H.
Under Armour had the best quality stuff. Even the belts are nice! Would recommend to everyone as a present and for any out door activity. We always buy Under Armour at Academy or Dick's. The price is worth it too!
Blandhine C.
Malden, MA
Awesome brand for an athlete a trainer or anybody that's just wanting to hit the gym they have amazing tech gear that's meant for the winter and the summer that will keep you warm and dry their sweat proof products are great they're just an awesome brand overall
Jackelyne C.
I love this brand all though I have to admit that for some reason sometimes if the close are the same style and same material some colors are tighter than others. But I still wouldn't change it.
Tiffany M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoy this brand of clothing. Their clothing is very well made and of good quality. I don't shop this brand a lot because their prices are a little pricey for what I like to pay for workout clothing.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?