BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Under armor is pricey but so worth the money great quality!! If you live in Baltimore check out the outlet and the gym downtown. So many athletes workout there
Maria S.
I love under armour products. High quality at a reasonable price. The clothes are very flattering and wash very well. Very stylish and something for everyone.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great fit and washes well. Love under armor for my work out clothes and they seem slightly cheaper than some of the other leading brands for the same quality!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
I have some of the under shirts for my son when he plays sports during the winter and it keeps him all warm. They are a big pricey but totally worth the money.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Though a bit pricey, I like the feel of the apparel that they create. The dryfit and cooling fabrics are great as are the ones that keep one warm on cold runs.
John B.
Port Orange, FL
Under armour makes great gear. I've been wearing their stuff to work out in since I played football back in 2002. Keeps you cool and doesn't restrict movement.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
This company is my ultimate favorite I could wear there fitness clothes every single day if I had the money to do so! The products last a great while as well!
allee  p.
Attica, KS
I love everything they have! I've never been disappointed. They always have everything I need! I love the yoga pants they have, very comfortable and fitting.
Christine M.
Cherry hill , NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I think under armor is affordable when it comes to the good quality clothes they have. They also have a great selection of shoes with are great for running.
Lauren B.
Love the cold weather gear!! Light weight and good for running in the cold but doesn't make you sweat. Love this brand for woman's work out leggings as well!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?