BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
It is a great company and has really good quality workout clothing. I suggest you get it and worked out in it. It is very breathable material and form fitting.
Danelle W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Can't say enough about all of under armours apparel! From playing softball, Crossfit workouts and just comfy clothes they have everything you would ever need!!
Shelby B.
Orlando
Quality workout gear for an affordable price. I am currently on a huge workout kick and under armour fits all my sports needs. I am in love with their spandex!
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I LOVE their headbands for working out. They stay on my head perfectly, not too tight and keep my hair out of my face. Awesome for being active and also cute!
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
I love their heat gear for winter. The company makes long lasting clothing. These are expensive but worth the price. I generally stick to their clothing lines.
Brenda D.
I love under armour. I have a few of their sweat-shirts and wear them often, they still look brand new. Their product seems to wear very well, worth the money.
Briana J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My fiancé loves his under armour shirts!! They make all different kinds of clothing and it's kind of pricey but worth it. They last a long time and are durable
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great fit and washes well. Love under armor for my work out clothes and they seem slightly cheaper than some of the other leading brands for the same quality!
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Under armor is pricey but so worth the money great quality!! If you live in Baltimore check out the outlet and the gym downtown. So many athletes workout there
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really love this brand of clothing. all of their stlyes are super nice and wearable! They're also comfortable and durable. They can get pretty pricey though.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?