BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
Love the under Armour brand! Use it for my whole family for football and soccer apparel and cleats for my son as well as dance and fitness apparel for myself.
Ali C.
I used Under Armour when I played softball and it was never itchy or bulky under my jersey. Kept me warm during the chilly days and is definitely good quality.
Denise W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like the quality of this brand. Breathable material makes for a great workout. This brand is striving and I recognize them as a strong contender in the game.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
Under Armor is one of my all time favorite athletic brand. I really love their headbands and apparel. Their clothes are very durable and last a very long time.
Megan B.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my all time favorite athletic brands. I played soccer all through high school and I love their compression shorts. Still wear them and continue to buy.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
High quality products! love their shorts and shoes they are probably the most comfortable pieces of clothing ive ever worn. very soft, breathable and flexible.
Jackie G.
Not the best products on my opinion. Yes it is nice for the cold when doing sports, but I find this brand to be not as long lasting as I'd like for the money..
Gianna M.
Branford, CT
I prefer Nike better but this clothing really is good I have some spandex and under armor shirts for when it's cold and I'm working out and i really like them.
Maria S.
I love under armour products. High quality at a reasonable price. The clothes are very flattering and wash very well. Very stylish and something for everyone.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Best workout clothes and shoes one of my favs and they keep you cool while working out defiently a must have in your wardrobe if your a fitness junkie like me
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?