BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this brand of sports wear. Its comfortable and also looks amazing. I'd say the only downside is unless you find it on sale it's a bit pricey
Jessica D.
I love under armor products. They keep me super warm and last a long time. I just find that sometimes they can be pricey. But sometimes a splurge is worth it.
Taylor K.
Under Armour has a lot of great products. I have a bunch of their work out gear. They all hold up really well. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
Lizzie B.
I love every under armor article of clothing I own (shirts, tanks, shorts, spandex, socks, and shoes)! Although the products are pricey, I'm still a big fan!!
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
Love this brand!! There's an under armour store near me so it's easy to go and buy new workout clothes. Some of their stuff can be expensive but it's worth it.
The-Exercist E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
This company is my ultimate favorite I could wear there fitness clothes every single day if I had the money to do so! The products last a great while as well!
Carmen C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Best brand when it comes to comfort and durability. Sports clothe should be as strong as the player this brand is top of the line even better when its on sale.
Samantha V.
Under armour has such a large selection of clothing to help make working out look a little better, I love the quality and material they use in their products!
Laura U.
Arnold, MD
I love the shoes the pants the shirts the jackets, everything is so comfortable and easy to throw on for a quick walk or an intense workout! Never disappoints!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?