BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
amanda b.
I don't have as much under armor clothing as I wish I did. I do have a pair of tennis shoes which I got on sale. I love their stuff, just wish it was cheaper.
Deb B.
Custar, OH
I wear Under Armour women's HeatGear t-shirts and compression shorts when I officiate high school and youth soccer matches. A must for running or working out!
Dannie E.
Senatobia, MS
It's so rare that I find the perfect gear for running. My Under Armour compression pants DO NOT move!!!! I highly recommend Under Armour for ALL workout gear!
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
I used the Coldgear when I played baseball and it helped keep me warm. I also wear it at work under my work clothes when its cold since I am in a warehouse.
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Amazing quality with all products. Also, awesome color and designs. I own sweatshirts, shoes, pants, cleats, batting gloves, basketball shoes....love them all.
The-Exercist E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
Leslie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love there capris I own quite a few. I excersise regularly so I always have a pair on. They are so comfortable and when the temp rises you font even feel it!!
Daisy E.
My husband works outdoors and under armour has this thermal set that is great for cold weather in which keeps him warm. it's pretty pricey but it does the job.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I LOVE their headbands for working out. They stay on my head perfectly, not too tight and keep my hair out of my face. Awesome for being active and also cute!
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This is really great brand for sporting and exercising clothing it's high quality with reasonable pricing and is a must have for anyone that sweats off pounds.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?