- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I don't have as much under armor clothing as I wish I did. I do have a pair of tennis shoes which I got on sale. I love their stuff, just wish it was cheaper.
I wear Under Armour women's HeatGear t-shirts and compression shorts when I officiate high school and youth soccer matches. A must for running or working out!
It's so rare that I find the perfect gear for running. My Under Armour compression pants DO NOT move!!!! I highly recommend Under Armour for ALL workout gear!
I used the Coldgear when I played baseball and it helped keep me warm. I also wear it at work under my work clothes when its cold since I am in a warehouse.
Amazing quality with all products. Also, awesome color and designs. I own sweatshirts, shoes, pants, cleats, batting gloves, basketball shoes....love them all.
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
Love there capris I own quite a few. I excersise regularly so I always have a pair on. They are so comfortable and when the temp rises you font even feel it!!
My husband works outdoors and under armour has this thermal set that is great for cold weather in which keeps him warm. it's pretty pricey but it does the job.
I LOVE their headbands for working out. They stay on my head perfectly, not too tight and keep my hair out of my face. Awesome for being active and also cute!
This is really great brand for sporting and exercising clothing it's high quality with reasonable pricing and is a must have for anyone that sweats off pounds.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos