- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
The headbands are the only product that was mediocre by this brand! Love the shirts, pants, sports gear! My daughter gets her clears her and they last a while!
Under Armour clothing is well-made and built to last. I love my tank top for running, yoga, and anything else. It's comfortable and stays put while I'm moving.
This gets me thru the cold east coast winter. Being from Baltimore it is needed and luckily under Armour is from here as well so they understand the weather!
So far from what I have noticed its a good company, love the look and feel of their shoes but sadly my foot is too small for them and also enjoy their clothing
Their products are great quality. They last long and their moisture-wicked items work like a charm! I only buy them when they're on sale, so they're worth it!
Hands down my favorite clothing manufacturer. I have more underarmor in my wardrobe than any other brand. Their clothing is stylist, comfortable, and durable.
My husband works outdoors and under armour has this thermal set that is great for cold weather in which keeps him warm. it's pretty pricey but it does the job.
Under Armour is such an amazing brand! Its durable and comfortable! I love this brand! Its a little pricey but most of it is worth the price! Highly recommend!
I love under armour products, their sports bras are one of my favorite things of theirs. They are comfy and lightweight and they also hold everything in place.
I know this brand can get pricey for some just please keep in mind "you get what you paid for" they last so long and are able to handle a lot of wear and tare.
Q & A
Is this stuff really worth the money? I keep wanting to try it but I do not want to spend all the money on it
Do they have coupons for their products??
There's an outlet near me but I've never gone. Do they have good deals? I find Under Armour so expensive.
Is this brand worth the money? Better than nike?
What other products by this company would you recommend?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos