BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Deanna S.
Under Armour is my favote brand for workout gear. I workout 6 times a week and I love how UA has cute workout outfits and style. I love their headbands as well
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Hands down my favorite clothing manufacturer. I have more underarmor in my wardrobe than any other brand. Their clothing is stylist, comfortable, and durable.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Their products are great quality. They last long and their moisture-wicked items work like a charm! I only buy them when they're on sale, so they're worth it!
Athena C.
I really love this brand! It is great for workout wear, in terms of function and fashion! It is a bit pricey, but overall it is worth the slightly high price.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
Under Armour is a great brand. I buy their apparel and their shoes pretty often. I do think their hoodies run a little small so I always buy the next size up.
alanie o.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
So far from what I have noticed its a good company, love the look and feel of their shoes but sadly my foot is too small for them and also enjoy their clothing
Krystal D.
Hermiston, OR
I absolutely love any workout gear by them. and I have quite a bit. it all fits amazing and meets the needs of my workout. just wish it wasn't so over priced.
Catherine M.
Under Armour clothing is well-made and built to last. I love my tank top for running, yoga, and anything else. It's comfortable and stays put while I'm moving.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
This gets me thru the cold east coast winter. Being from Baltimore it is needed and luckily under Armour is from here as well so they understand the weather!
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this brand and what it represents along with the message that it sends. I specifically love the spandex shorts for women and the sports bras!
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Is this a sport clothing line?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Are they sports bras good?
Natalie M.
This brand is worth the price.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
How is the quality of the product?
barbie a.
brentwood, MD
what stores sell under armour at a lower discount price ?