BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Marilyn K.
Get quality of clothing! I usually am gifted with it from my mother in law, she works at bass pro & they are big promoters for under amour! My family love itūüėć
Carmen C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Best brand when it comes to comfort and durability. Sports clothe should be as strong as the player this brand is top of the line even better when its on sale.
Athena C.
I really love this brand! It is great for workout wear, in terms of function and fashion! It is a bit pricey, but overall it is worth the slightly high price.
Nikki C.
Speedway, IN
I cannot recommend UA products enough. From their sports bras, to their shorts, to their hoodies. Everything is comfortable, breathable, and overall amazing.
Kayla R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is such an amazing brand! Its durable and comfortable! I love this brand! Its a little pricey but most of it is worth the price! Highly recommend!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
Under Armour is a great brand. I buy their apparel and their shoes pretty often. I do think their hoodies run a little small so I always buy the next size up.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I know this brand can get pricey for some just please keep in mind "you get what you paid for" they last so long and are able to handle a lot of wear and tare.
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love under armour products, their sports bras are one of my favorite things of theirs. They are comfy and lightweight and they also hold everything in place.
Amanda R.
Naples, ME
I love the charged cotton tees and cotton leggings. However, I'm not a huge fan of the spandex capris and pants. After multiple uses they tend to hold a smell.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This is really great brand for sporting and exercising clothing it's high quality with reasonable pricing and is a must have for anyone that sweats off pounds.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where do you shop for under armour at?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armour or nike??? What do you think girls??
Delma s.
Dallas
Where can I find this product
Madeline M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Who else's wishes this brand was cheaper?
Kristen M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is your experience with this brand?