4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Under Armour clothing is well-made and built to last. I love my tank top for running, yoga, and anything else. It's comfortable and stays put while I'm moving.
I wear Under Armour women's HeatGear t-shirts and compression shorts when I officiate high school and youth soccer matches. A must for running or working out!
I love their dry fit shirts as I feel they fit true to size and are very comfortable and work effectively. However, I wish their bras had more support in them.
I love under armor products. They keep me super warm and last a long time. I just find that sometimes they can be pricey. But sometimes a splurge is worth it.
Hands down my favorite clothing manufacturer. I have more underarmor in my wardrobe than any other brand. Their clothing is stylist, comfortable, and durable.
The headbands are the only product that was mediocre by this brand! Love the shirts, pants, sports gear! My daughter gets her clears her and they last a while!
Under Armour is such an amazing brand! Its durable and comfortable! I love this brand! Its a little pricey but most of it is worth the price! Highly recommend!
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
I know this brand can get pricey for some just please keep in mind "you get what you paid for" they last so long and are able to handle a lot of wear and tare.
I love the shoes the pants the shirts the jackets, everything is so comfortable and easy to throw on for a quick walk or an intense workout! Never disappoints!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos